Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mardi Gras Dress

I found my Mardi Gras dress on my first round of shopping, first store, and first round of trying on. I'd say that's pretty darn good. It cost a little more than I planned on spending but I Love it!!! This is the first year to be living back in Mobile after three years in Auburn, so I can go to a few more balls. I have actually chosen to take four vacation days the week before Mardi Gras day, which is when all three balls I am going to are held. I am in an organization, so I will wear a costume to that ball and then I will wear this dress to two others (boyfriend and dad). I do have to take the dress for alterations but that's usually expected!! AND....I will wear pretty shoes for a while and then slip into flip flops or slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment