Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Kitchen, Dining, and Foyer (Before)

The new house is sooooo awesome and spacious!!! However, there were a few updating things that it needed.

WALLPAPER.....Really....This will never need to come back in style. Fortunately JC hired a contractor to do the updates so I am totally relieved!!! Here are the before and a couple during photos!


Foyer: Walls

Dining Room: Walls



Kitchen Makeover:
Walls, counter tops and under mount sink, hardware , fridge and cook top!
Oh and let me not forget to BRAG about my absolutely AWESOME pantry!!! JC thinks I'm crazy because my most favorite things about the house are...in order of importance 1) the laundry room, 2) the pantry, and 3) the garden tub!!!

1 comment:

  1. L-O-V-E the split brick floors!!! Beautiful!!! And what...so your NOT keeping those awesome floral curtains??? I mean, come on Steph!?! :-)

    Cant wait to see the finished product!!!

    ReplyDelete