Monday, April 5, 2010

Our First Easter

So....I know he thinks I'm crazy for doing this kind of stuff....but I just can't help it! I love capturing our "firsts" so that one day we can look back and remember what those moments were like!!!
JC and I went to Church (Catholic) with my mom and my brothers. Then, my mom went back to Mississippi like we have done for years and I went to JC's where we had his family and my baby brother over for Easter dinner! These changing traditions is another hurdle that I am learning to work with as we mesh our families! I have always been to Mississippi every Easter with my mom and her family....but this time things have changed a little!

My mom


JC's mom and step-dad!JC, Mom, and GrannyMe and Mitchell (brother)


Savanna was with her mom and her family for Easter....but she will be here on Friday to get her basket that the Easter bunny left for her!!
JC and I ended a great weekend out at The Blue Gill restaurant on the bay with some good music and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment