Monday, March 28, 2011

33 Days.....

Have you ever noticed how fast one HOUR can pass...especially when you are getting ready to go somewhere?...33 days to go.

Have you ever noticed how fast one DAY can pass...especially when you have just a few things you need to get done?...33 days to go.

Have you ever noticed how fast one WEEK can pass...when you're getting ready for some event on the weekend?....33 days to go.

Have you ever noticed how fast one MONTH can pass....especially when you are trying to meet deadlines!...33 days to go.

Have you ever noticed how fast one YEAR can pass...when you're planning some big event...LIKE A WEDDING!!!!...33 days to go.

I CANNOT believe it is almost here. My how time does fly! But while time is moving so fast, I can also say that...I am SOOOOO ready for it to be here!! I'm not sure I'll even know what life is like when I'm not planning a wedding! Relaxing I hope!!!

And so if you can't tell.....I only have 33 DAYS TO GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment