Thursday, March 10, 2011

Butterflies...

In the middle of the day at the most random times, I get butterflies! Butterflies in my stomach!

Sometimes I have this feeling of just wanting to squeal in the highest pitched voice, like I can't believe this is happening!! Butterflies in my stomach!

I start finalizing wedding stuff and I still can't believe it!! Butterflies in my stomach!

I've been buying some inexpensive sun dresses for my honeymoon-unknown and when people say, "That is so cute!" I say, "I'm getting it for my honeymoon!!" Butterflies in my stomach!

We are mailing our wedding invitations TOMORROW!! Butterflies in my stomach!

My bachelorette party is next weekend!! Butterflies in my stomach!

The thought of the trumpet sounding and the church doors opening...JC seeing me! Butterflies in my stomach!

Looking into his eyes and saying "I Do!" Forever he is mine! Butterflies in my stomach!

I am so high on life at this very moment and so excited about what is to come!!!

I'M GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just got butterflies reading your blog! I am getting sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete