Friday, February 5, 2010

Beauty Tips and Favorite Things...ME? Seriously?

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Hahahaha....my beauty tips! I'm just cracking myself up as I think that I may have something to add to this discussion!!! But here's my plan!

(My Anna Nicole Smith Halloween costume)

1. I will second everyone's mentions of the Chi straightening iron. It is awesome. I have the 2 inch Turbo Chi...Amazing (should have been mentioned as one of my simple pleasures)!

2. For my all over body lotion, I love Johnson's baby lotion or Baby Magic (the pink bottle)! I actually buy the generic brand and it's great!

3. My make-up is an assortment of brands! First off, every Christmas I get the Estee Lauder make-up kit and it lasts me an entire year. Eye shadows, mascara, eye liners, and blush! Note: I only use eye liner when going to a special function...not everyday!!
For powder I use Clinique's double matte powder...and that's it. That is all I put on my face (after a Clinique moisturizer...whatever comes in the free gift). It has the foundation in it but it is still very dry and clean feeling.

My lips are covered with Mary Kay's Amber Suede! The best lipstick ever!! AND I love a bright color...just makes me look fun and happy!

4. My Hair!!! Yes...I get highlights. Quite expensive but so worth the feeling of being a bright blonde. For shampoo...I usually go cheap! I'm not too concerned so I typically use Suave! Then for conditioner I choose Treseme, Smooth and Silky (my favorite ever)!! And then after I get out of the shower, I have a hair wrap! It is much lighter than walking around with a towel and it really draws the water out!


So "TA-DA"...Here I am!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG.. you are too funny... I was lol at your Halloween picture.. yes I also walk around in my turby twist after a shower.. I even have my three year old doing it as well!! Great post, thanks for sharing! oh, and your hair and makeup look fabulous in the last picture!!

    Have a great weekend!
    Lesli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi over from Kelly's! I just laughed right out loud at the Halloween Pic! Super cute! You are sooo funny! I have to agree Tre Semme ooh la la....o.k. I sooo just sang a commercial!
    Your bloggy blog looks like fun....
    I'm now a follower
    Have a Happy Friday :0)
    Summer

    ReplyDelete