Monday, February 6, 2012

A Little Dress Up!!

My how these pictures do not reveal the week we have had!! A few facts that our princess is facing.....

Photobucket

1)This is for real,
2)We get up and go EVERY day,
3)Yes...we have rules and chores,

Photobucket

4)I will always honk when I pass the front of the house and see you in the window,
5)I can tell when you haven't brushed your teeth,
6)Sprout is a reward not a requirement,

Photobucket

7)When I say I'm going to be a little late to pick you up...you do not have to respond, "I'll be in the office because everybody leaves" (not that late),
8)I understand you cannot run as fast in your white keds as you can in your tennis shoes...but sometimes they are cuter
9)No, your brush does not have knots, it's your hair baby!

...and finally, no matter how hard you try you can't push us away....

Photobucket
10)Love is UNCONDITIONAL!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have adapted right into Mommy mode full time!!! I am so excited for you!!! love that you are back to the blogging world!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete