Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas

Just a few glimpses of my holiday decor. This is actually the first time I have decorated my own place. I lived with mom when I first graduated from college so I did her decorating (she missed me this year), and then when I was in school these past three years, my Christmas break began the first week of December, so I didn't bother decorating in Auburn.

The Christmas Tree!!! I had really BIG plans. I wanted to get a flocked tree, put on colored lights, and all of my new ornaments (purchased after Christmas last year).....but, the funds just weren't there!! I couldn't justify spending money on a tree!!! SOOO....my great friend Holley let me borrow this tree she was going to use in her classroom. It turned out great!!! I need some red bows, but for now I'm happy!!!

The stockings and little trees!! Four stockings....HHHMMMM!!! Silly people, I wasn't just going to get one for myself...so the other three will be used as necessary!

The "non-traditional"Christmas colors!! I was just drawn to the blues, pinks, and greens....so these are my chic decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment