Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finding Nemo

More Live Shows!!! On Saturday, Anna, Me, Hiram, and Hudson went to see Finding Nemo on Ice!!! It was spectacular. I loved it and so did the boys. Here are a few pictures!! Notice that in the last one, Hiram looks a little sad! He almost cried when the show was over.....it was just that good. I mentioned to him that maybe Cars on Ice would come to town and we could go see that one....note to self.....5 year old's do not forget! First thing he told his daddy when he got home was that he is going to see Cars on Ice!!!! I better start searching!!!


This is me wearing the Nemo hat that came with the $10.00 pack of cotton candy!! Anna said the boys are enjoying it in the bathtub....at least it's getting some use! Also, please note that I did not dress like Nemo.....it never crossed my mind when I put on the orange and white....but I definitely looked the part!

No comments:

Post a Comment