Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Little People

Gotta love me some family. These little people make me smile!! They are technically my second cousins, but I pretend they are nieces and nephews. Of the 30 some first cousins I have, three of us girls were all born the same year within a few months of each other. My cousin Anna has two boys, Hiram and Hudson, and my cousin Taylor has two girls, Caroline and Anna Cooper...and this little piggy has none!!! But someday hopefully I will and maybe I can have one of each!

Here are Hudson and Caroline playing. Actually it looks like Hudson is singing to Caroline and she is listening.
Hudson enjoying him some cake. There are no pictures of Hiram...he was too busy playing.
Anna Cooper is proudly posing for her picture......but then.......

She Crashed!!! This is my Aunt Tricia taking her turn, with that sack of potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment