Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me Monday!!



1. I did not enjoy Finding Nemo on Ice as much, if not more than, my Godson and his brother! The children love live events like that one (me too)!!

2. I did not brag about my abilities to cook and then cook my augratin potatoes on the wrong temperature! (They turned out okay...just took a little longer).

3. I definitely did not choose hot Krispie Kreme donuts instead of ice cream for dessert!! I do not eat dessert...ever!

4. I did not buy two new pairs of shoes with the intention of taking one pair back after I realized which ones I liked better. NOR...did I throw away both shoe boxes so that I would just say, "I can't take them back now!"

5. Finally, because my new mission is to "Live in the moment" without thinking/planning my future everyday, I did not for one minute imagine my life (very detailed) a few years from now. I don't do that sort of thing....I'm happy with this moment and not concerned about the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment