Friday, May 21, 2010

6 Months

I have been dating JC for 6 months and I can hardly believe that much time has passed! Not that 6 months is a really long time, but when I think we are only 6 more months away from repeating "firsts"...it is crazy! I still feel just as strongly about him as I did on day one! Our relationship is now growing into that deep friendship that you must have with the person you choose to spend the rest of your life with! I'm learning that sometimes life gets in the way of everything being "peaches and cream" and that we just have to work through it! I am so in love with this man (just look at the smile on my face) and cannot wait to have 666,666 more months with him! Tonight is the first night in our new house! YAY!


For our 6th month anniversary he took me to Bone Fish Grill! It was great....AND he even ordered champagne for us!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwww (twinkle in my eye)!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6 MTHS ANNIVERSARY! You are cheesin' in that pic! So pretty!! You look soooo happy girlie! Yay on spending the first night in your new house!! Ooooh maybe you could go swimming in your new pool if it is heated and all LOL....

    Have a great weekend.....
    Never been to Bone Fish Grill but it looks yummo!

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete