Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Top 2 things you want to do before you die!


Of course I want to save the world and make life fabulous for all kids with disabilities...I want to be debt free (student loans) and many pounds lighter.....BUT...I'm going to list my "Top 2 Doables" before I die!

1. Go to New York City at Thanksgiving or Christmas time!! I have only been there once in the summer...but I want to feel that feeling I get when I watch Christmas movies taking place in New York City.

2. Take a vacation to the Caribbean and just RELAX!! Every vacation I have fortunately taken (thanks to my parents) has always been so jam packed!! I just want to float in an infinity pool and enjoy the views!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh NYC that is what we plan on doing with Kelcee in a few years at Christmas time! We want to take a carriage ride through central park, go to FAO Swartz, American Girl (if she isn't freaked out with dollies by then LOL) NYC is just amazing to watch in the movies....so girlie we are with ya on that one....so you have been in the summer huh....LUCKY....

    Ooooh that pic in the Caribbean looks very relaxing....

    Have a great day girlie
    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done both and #2 is the best!!! Maybe for a honeymoon soon! or an engagement trip!

    ReplyDelete