Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mom!!

As I was typing in this title...it was funny that I noticed I have written a few other posts called "My Mom!"
My mom's birthday was Friday and then of course Mother's day was Sunday!! We did our best to not let her feel shorted in any way! She went to the beach with her friends on Friday, so we waited to take her to dinner on Saturday. We went to Mikata's, a hibachi grill!! It was awesome and she loved it! Our chef was actually great and very entertaining!

The Entire Group (minus Heather-Mitchell's girlfriend)
Me and JC
Stephen (brother) and his fiance Mary
Just a few dinner clips....sushi and mom's rice cake!


For Mother's Day we went over to my Aunt's house in Mississippi! My mom wanted to be with her mom (90) and I wanted to be with my mom!! It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment