Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Stuff!

After lots of toiling around with different ideas of how to display our Christmas Cards without damaging anything in our house....I decided to tape some Christmas ribbon to our glass door so that it will easily clean up!! Then, I am stapling Christmas cards to it! (please notice the penguin Christmas card...thanks Lesley)!



AND....a few Christmas ornaments!

Cinderella..of course! What can I say! How fun will it be years from now to pull out this ornament and tell Savanna how much she LOVED Cinderella! Everything Cinderella...and if we wanted her to do something we just had to say that "Cinderella does it!" I had bought her two Cinderella ornaments and as luck would have it she dropped the glass one. Oh well! We can remember that story too!



Our Penguins...one of my friends from work gave me this as an engagement present....and I LOVE it...what an awesome gift! It has the year on the back!



And a few others I bought for the season!



Don't tell JC but I did put an Auburn ornament on the tree...I don't think he has seen it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment