Tuesday, December 7, 2010

One Year Ago Today.....

...this is what I wrote.

"Preoccupied??

I guess it's time to admit (without revealing too many details) that I'm sort of "preoccupied." Blogging for me is usually an escape from work since I sit at a computer for eight hours at a time. I spent hours reading what other folks had written so I decided to join in. On the weekends I would upload pictures of my "almost famous, not too involved life." But now.....my free time is not just mine...I'm (gladly) sharing it!!! So hopefully as time moves forward, I can share more of those details and entertain you with my "very satisfied, table for 3" life! God does have a plan for me and once I decided (focused my prayer) to let him reveal it to me, he did! I still am amazed."

Oh my gosh......SEE....this is why I blog. How cool is it that I was able to pull up my blog from last December and there this was! Maybe God sent me back searching so that I could remember to be thankful for the gifts He has given me! I have mentioned several times how since I found what I had been looking for...my love....I sometimes forget God. Not on purpose...but because I am so busy enjoying what I have that I forget to glorify Him. So today I read what I wrote a year ago....not knowing what was in store and I find myself amazed again!

Lord, help me to remember You. Everyday, every night, and every in-between. You are the reason my life is blessed. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment