Monday, December 6, 2010

A Little Christmas Stuff!!

We got our tree up and decorated....and our house..the inside and the outside!! I just love it! I tried to take some pictures but I don't think they do justice to how calming and relaxing the lit tree makes our living room feel!

I haven't taken any of the outside yet....I'll work on that this week perhaps!

On another note....

We don't have Savanna much this holiday season, in fact, we won't have her again until the week leading up to Christmas. Her mom's family is doing a bunch of traveling and they want to have her with them. BUT...we did get to see her on Saturday! Her mom invited us to go to breakfast with Santa at the Country Club. We had a nice time and I think Savanna liked seeing us! She doesn't seem confused by having us all three around! When she needed to go potty....she asked me to take her....normally it is a good feeling that she wants my help (still kind of is) but not when she is wearing panties, and tights, and big dress....whew...tough work!

Savanna doing crafts!
Savanna and her cousins!
(Not sure why my camera was not working well that day...I guess the lighting! I'm still trying to figure out how to reduce the red eye here and lighten it up)!

I've been a little sad that we don't have Savanna all of the time especially around the holidays when I LOVE the idea of starting traditions with her. She is just starting to understand all of the magic and is so fun at this age. I do have some things planned for the few nights we will have her before Christmas. We will have her Christmas day and the week after so we will have plenty of time....just not the before time! I have made some arrangements for Christmas Day so that we can actually have Christmas dinner so that she will be with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment