Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Flower Girl in Training...

This past Saturday night we went to Ron and Brittany's wedding. If you remember, Brittany was my roommate at Engaged Encounter and well,....she is my step-sister-in-laws sister! Whew!!

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. We ended up having Savanna with us so she came to the wedding and was very well behaved...until she got tired and hungry.


BUT then...she saw the flower girl, McKenzie (my niece who is the reason JC and I met). Savanna thought McKenzie was just magnificent. She kept calling herself a flower girl too. We have been talking alot about a flower girl and what her job will be in our wedding! She gets so excited!

I had to take a few other pictures since we had such a pretty background...at Bragg Mitchell.

No comments:

Post a Comment