Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas in Pictures!

I haven't posted any pictures in a while....so here are our holidays!!!


JC's Birthday!

These Christmas babies are a hard thing! JC's birthday is on Christmas Eve so we celebrate the week before! We had Savanna so I wanted to sing while she was with us! She is crazy about birthday parties! I think we helped him celebrate pretty well!




Annual Girls Christmas Party!!!


Mostly girls from high school with a few adopted ones (college friends, extended family, work friends)! I wasn't in a crazy picture taking mood.

The Spread!!

Annie, Liz, Missy, Brantley, Tiffany

Stacey and Anne

Missy and Annie....the "on-call" girls!! See...they both have beepers!

Elizabeth, Brantley, and Anne

Annie and Claire

The GIFTS!!
Perhaps the most intimidating dirty Santa of all time!! It gets really crazy!


Christmas Eve!
I cannot believe I did not take any pictures of my grandmother! My grandmother came to stay with my mom on Christmas Eve! She went with us to church and then to dinner. I think she would have stayed the entire week if she could have!

Christmas Day!


See what Santa left!!!

Oooo.....a jewelry box!!! I know the jewelers LOVE seeing JC come in!
And diamond earrings to match my ring!!
I asked for gold studs...he went a little overboard!


Granny....wearing her tissue box cover from Dubai....as a hat!!

Savanna waking up from her nap on Christmas Day!
Her mom brought her over in the afternoon and she was asleep (a good thing)!

All things....Rapunzel!

The Mess!
The AWESOME dinner!
After the disaster on Thanksgiving....I cooked my ham and turkey in the crock pot this year!! Best thing ever!

Savanna and Aunt Dre in her princess castle...not a tent!
She is holding her hair because she is using her new princess curling iron!




Christmas in Lights!! (12/29/10)

Anna and the boys had planned to come to Mobile before Christmas for some jolly ole fun!! BUT Hudson got the flu and so they didn't make it! Sooo....they came the week after! We still made Christmas goodies and went to see Christmas in Lights at Bellingrath Gardens! We had a great time...and it made the season seem a little longer! Hudson is going to be the ring bearer in the wedding and Hiram will bring up the gifts! Of course Savanna is the flower girl....she said her and Hudson can hold hands!! We'll see what happens!!


No comments:

Post a Comment