Monday, March 22, 2010

Beach Trip

Well....I broke out my sewing machine and insisted on making a pillow case dress for Savanna, JC's daughter. I DID IT!!!! And it turned out really great....sooooo on Saturday we had to go to the beach for a picture taking session. Savanna and JC cooperated and I got some great shots. I'm holding back on posting some of them...because we are giving them as Easter gifts! Enjoy!



We also went to dinner at Lulu's in Gulf Shores and Savanna had the best time playing in the sand. We stayed there nearly 4 hours. When can you EVER take a 2.6 year old to a restaurant for 4 hours????
We had an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Eeeek I just love that dress! I wish I could sew! :0(! You did a fab job friend....
    I heart your new blog design again LOL...

    Oh on the post-it's I googled super stickies and clicked on it....you will see the sticky notes click the color and type what ya want hit save and save it to your pictures....if you want to do more than one at a time put #2 or 3 and so forth at the end of the title to save....Then when you do a blog post click on the picture button and find it in your pics and attach! Wha la....super stickies....I am addicted and I'm probably gonna wear the sticky right off those notes LOL....

    xoxo
    Summer

    Let me know if ya need any more help

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again deary,
    http://wigflip.com/superstickies

    that way ya won't have to google LOL....

    xoxo
    Summer

    have fun post it noting away I sure did LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress!!! and if you have any scrap left...you know...Wes could use one (wink wink!!!) JK!!! but i do love it!!!

    ReplyDelete