Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Picture Contest

This contest is called RAW(e)! Head over to to Sailor and Company to see the details. Basically you post a picture, using the theme that is given, BUT you cannot edit your photo in any way!!!!

I love taking pictures, so I thought I'd try. I'm no pro by any means....but I learned this is a good way to hook up with other blogs.

So this week's theme is DISTRACTIONS!!!!

I'm going with MONEY...or lack thereof....it is all I am thinking about lately! (Notice there is no green money in my picture) :( I am in the process of setting up some budgets and getting my debt paid off!!! I am just ready to have "fun" money...the kind I can do whatever I want with....does that exist????


This picture makes me think of how my hand looks when I reach into the bottom of my purse to see what is in there!!!

Enjoy and thanks for the opportunity...Sailor and Company!

1 comment:

  1. That gave me goosebumps. I hadn't even considered money. YOUCH. That is SO true.

    ReplyDelete