Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bridal Shower Brunch

Not for me silly!!!! Not yet anyways.

It was for my friend Regina who lives in Auburn! You may recognize Regina from some of our signature poses......I didn't realize how many we had....how funny!!! Of course we took one at the brunch too....see below!

Our Very First Pose
(we were headed out for Regina's 30th birthday...not sure about the spanking hand...but I had to do it in every picture after this one)Auburn Football....we didn't have the order just right!
(I guess we were still trying to be lady like in public)Halloween (I was Anna Nicole Smith)Shelley's WeddingRegina's Brunch

Regina actually met her fiance right about the time that I met JC. She didn't want to wait...so her big day is August 28! We hosted her brunch at Julie's house in Auburn. We had a nice time and she got lots of great gifts!!!!
Me and ReginaRegina and her mom
The Spread
The Hostesses
Shelley taking pictures
I will tell you one thing....I am just not into all this shower stuff...for me....not sure how much these little events will stress me out!! Oh well.....I can be happy about the people who care about us and with the gifts for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment