Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wedding BLUES!

Made you look!!!!!!



Of course there are no wedding day blues...yet! Well with the exception of one minor (HUGE) detail! It turns out that the venue we had chosen for our reception and paid the deposit is CLOSING...and will not be able to accommodate our reception! Yes...I did shed a few tears...until my "let me make a few phone calls" boy came to the rescue! Unfortunately just about every alternative we chose had been booked. I have decided that I want my reception in one, big, air conditioned, so you can see everything, room. In Mobile, the majority of reception venues do not meet my request! AND....it does not help that the 300 person guest list keeps growing!! However, we did find a place that will be great! I am just happy to have something that I can start to imagine how it will look!!

But onto the Wedding Blues...I hesitated to reveal any details...but then I thought "Everyone always asks what your colors are...so why not share!" Note: these pictures do not depict any of the actual items I have or will use (some maybe), I just wanted to share the color!!


2 comments:

  1. No you didn't just trick me LOL....that was funny hahahha

    O.K. it always happens that way ya pick a venue and then capooie something goes horribly wrong....I am glad that ya'll found an alternative and you are happy with it....

    Yay you showed your color! I loooooooooooooove Tiffany Blue like head over heels love it.....ooooh if I lived closer I would love to help throw ya a Tiffany Bridal Shower and Bachelorette party eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

    o.k. I'll calm down now LOL

    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blue!!! great choice!!!

    And just another alternative...our reception was at the Hellenic Center...big open space!!! and its right downtown!!!

    ReplyDelete