Monday, October 18, 2010

Catching UP!!

I was traveling last week so I just didn't have any time to do any updates. Here we go....

Last weekend me, JC, his sister Andrea and her boyfriend Lonnie all headed to Destin for the weekend. JC's aunt and uncle had rented a house and invited us down. We were originally scheduled to have Savanna but her grandparents wanted to take her out of town instead. At first I was so upset because I had gotten front row seats to Sesame Street live for that Sunday AND I am a planner so changing the plans really gets me fired up. I had also told Savanna about the show and she was excited....I think she forgot thank goodness. But fortunately...we got the call shortly after to head for Destin and I was happy just to spend time with JC. We just hung out and watched football, swam (freezing) and went out! If you don't remember...this was Alabama's first lost for the season and my boy is a HUGE fan.....he didn't take it too hard (the fact the my Auburn Tigers won didn't help too much).

Hanging out at AJ's

Andrea and Lonnie
Swimming in the Freezing Pool

JC and Uncle Mike
Sunset

So then we had Savanna this past weekend to make up for our other weekend. Saturday a friend of mine's little boy was turning 2 so we went to a birthday party (football and beer....so the dad's were happy too) and then to the Pumpkin Patch.

Warming up to the Jumpy

Birthday Boy

Swinging...she liked the little swing because she could "push myself"

Pushing Mary Elizabeth
Stacey's (bridesmaid) little girl

Just hanging outAfter the party we left for the pumpkin patch. As we were heading to get our pumpkins....I was thinking "It's getting close to nap time...she played really hard at the birthday party....maybe we should just skip the Pumpkin Patch." BUT...did I listen to my gut feeling..NOPE....we went and at the very end was a huge melt down!! Fortunately I did get some cute pictures before it fell to pieces.....mainly over sand in her shoes!! The great news...she took a 3 hour nap once we got home!!

Very proud of the Little Pumpkins

See the baby pumpkin on the big one!

Checking it out

Looking for boo-boos

Overall we had a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment