Friday, October 29, 2010

Wedding Day Hair- Take 1

I had a hair appointment yesterday to get highlights, trim, and eyebrows waxed. I really love my new hair stylist in Mobile! She is great and really takes her time! Last night I was her last customer so we went ahead and played around with a "Wedding Day Hair" style! I loved it when she was finished. We are going to try a few more things so this is just kind of the style that I want! AND...I'm planning to have a different "do" for my reception!!



I even went home and tried on my veil (JC not being home)!!! Walking around and humming some wedding tunes....I was getting super excited...like squealing with excitement!! OF COURSE....you can NOT see those pictures!!

I debated on whether or not to post any pictures so as not to give away too many details....but then I decided....no one will have any idea what the "WHOLE Package" will look like on that day!!

Enjoy!

PS...I'm not too sure about the "bump it" hump I have there.....on the crown of my head...hmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment