Monday, February 14, 2011

1 Cake, 2 Cakes, 3 Cakes, FUN!!

Did I mention my birthday was also this weekend...so much to do!!!

Let's start off by remembering these beautiful roses...sent to me last week from my main man!! I told him the "redder" they are the more they mean he LOVES me...he thinks I'm crazy sometimes but I thought it was funny!


Last Thursday night I went to Birmingham for work and stayed with Shelley and Jim. The funny thing is that they came down to my house on Friday...it was a great time! But anyways...we went to eat dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant in B'ham and then they surprised me with a cake!



Then Sunday afternoon I had Mardi Gras rehearsal and the ladies surprised me with a homemade pound cake, thanks to Patsy!!



Sunday night I went to another Mexican restaurant in Mobile....there is a theme to this, I LOVE Mexican food!! This was my family birthday dinner (Mom, Stephen, Andrea, Lonnie, Me, JC, and Savanna)....And I got a cookie cake...my most favorite! Savanna thought the singing was just great!


My Perfect Family
I think we are high-fiving because I blew out the candles!


I had a great, busy weekend! Sunday night JC and I were in bed at 7:30pm and the TV was off before 9:30pm! I feel pretty rested today!

Thanks Everyone for making the day so special!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment