Monday, February 28, 2011

Shelley's Baby Shower

I am not sure I've mentioned on here....of course I have....But Shelley, my Matron of Honor is due to have her first baby 8 days before my wedding!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed..we'll see what happens!

I bought Lila Grace an outfit just in case!



This weekend, me, Julie and our friend Meghan hosted a shower for Shelley in Birmingham. Everyone was coming from different places so it made since to do it centrally...at Shelley's house!!

Julie, Shelley, and ME

Did I say that Julie is having her 2nd baby girl on March 8? Doesn't she look great!

I joked that I was a "Baby shower on wheels!" I brought so much stuff! Everything turned out perfectly! AND I even made my very first diaper cake...I was impressed!



Shelley got a lot of nice things!!!! Now we just need the baby!

Shelley and her Mom



The Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment