Monday, February 14, 2011

My First Wedding Shower

Oh how fun this turned out to be! I was kind of nervous about how I would feel being the center of attention and all, but it was not bad at all!! In fact, I had a wonderful time.

The shower was mostly for my family..which is huge! Two of my cousins, who are bridesmaids, hosted the shower! Anna and Taylor! They did a fantastic job..the food was great and the shower just kept moving...no one had time to get bored!!

Taylor, Me, and Anna
The Penguin Cake
(the story is funny because the girls had ordered the blue cake to match my colors and then they found a little penguin in Hudson's toy box and just put it on top...I LOVED the penguin...it was my favorite part)!!!!

The food!

Me and My Grandmother, Anna (Maw-Maw)

JC's mom Gail, Me, and his grandmother, Irma (Granny)

Me and My Mom

Me and Heather (Future sis-in-law)


My friend Shelley came down from Birmingham so that she could be there too! It was great having her because she just recently went through all of her showers so she was great helping me organize things! Her husband Jim and JC got to spend the whole day doing guy things...I think they had fun!!!


The Little Girls!!



I got some many wonderful things and I'm going to try to get my thank-yous done before Thursday because I have another shower then...at work!! This is so fun!!



The Final Look once I got home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment