Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A MESS!!

This three year old is a MESS....not really messy but you know how people from an earlier generation and even some now refer to CUTE, BUSY kids as a MESS??!! Well, we have one!

She is always needing to do things or take care of things or make a "mess" of things.

Here she is in action!!!

Cleaning her jeep! It first started with just the broom. A few minutes later she came from the bathroom with a wash cloth, obviously to keep cleaning! I had to step in and give her a rag..used for that type of MESS!!


And she did some more sweeping!!



Then the clothes!! I think I wrote about getting frustrated with the wardrobe changes all day...well now she just opens up her drawers and picks out any combination she feels like!! Instead of getting mad I just tell myself they are play clothes! And of course we don't leave the house looking like such a MESS!! (She was watching a movie in the guest room...one of her favorite things to do, sparingly of course.)


God how I love our MESS!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just getting caught up on your blog...my you are a busy girl!!! But it looks as tho things for the big day are falling into place! The kids and I aregoing to try to come down for it. I want to see you on your big day!!!! And I love that you are settling right. Into the "mommy" role with savanna!! You are awesome! Have fun at all your showers - cherish it all... You will blink and you and JC will have been married for 9 years (that's Caton and I this year!!!)

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete