Saturday, January 21, 2012

Disney Day 3

Day 3- Hollywood Studios...I have to say that I think this was one of the more relaxing days we had!! No special reservations....just go to the park and do what we want!!

I have the fewest pictures from this day...I guess because there were no princess encounters!!

However...can you guess from these faces which ride we all did?!?!?
Photobucket

Photobucket
That's it...Tower of Terror! I have been to Hollywood before but I was too scared to try this. So what in the world would make me do it with my family..no clue!! We all went and YES..we were terrified!

We saw the live performance of Beauty and the Beast....she loved it (me too)!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Daddy did Star Tours....4 times!
Photobucket

We did it twice and then moved on the girly things...The Little Mermaid and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I LOVED this day!! It was easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment