Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaack!!!!

It's my New Year's Resolution....to BLOG again!!!

If no one else missed reading my blog...I sure did! There have been several times when I go back through my blog and just read and read!!! I LOVE recording my life. So, I'm going to try to start back!!

Plus.....my husband got me the most wonderful camera so that I can practice my photography skills! I will at least turn this into a photo blog if nothing else! I have to have a few more weeks to get the software loaded but hopefully that will be sooner than later!! My first photography class is January 5!

So for now...
I've been married for 8 months...WOW!!
I'm a full-time parent to my 4 year old step daughter...WOW!!
I have big plans for 2012...WOW!!!
I love my job teaching high school students...WOW!!!
My Christmas Vacation is OVER...BOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you weren't @ working at South anymore!

    ReplyDelete