Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Dream is a Wish.....

Don't ask my husband that....I'm kidding really, but Disney World is no place to relax or rest!! In fact...it's probably one of the most stressful places ever!!

All in all we had a FANTASTIC time and did more than we expected to do!! I'll break this trip into days so that I'm not making one gigantic blog!!

Day 1

We elected to stay at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge because it is one of the newer resorts and it offered the room type we wanted...a king with a day bed!! (we won't mention that upon our arrival at 2:00AM they did not have the room we had prepaid for..however, my husband worked it out)!! Anyways...we did get to enjoy a daily view from our beds of giraffe and zebra eating!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Our first day was scheduled for the Magic Kingdom and it turned out to be a nice day. We slept in late and arrived at the park around 2:00PM. We had a dinner reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table that evening so we wanted some time to do a few things first!!

Stop 1...Mickey Mouse Ears...and a personal visit with Mickey and the Princesses. I have been to Disney about 10 times but I had never made this stop!! It was very special. In fact, as we were waiting behind a door to meet Mickey...there was a knock on the door! Savanna opened the door and it was MICKEY!! He held her hand and walked up back to his dressing room...what a great moment!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stop 2...Main Street USA..to have the most perfect family photo taken!
Photobucket

Stop 3...A few rides
Photobucket

Stop 4...Princess Dinner...OH MY!!! I will always schedule these princess encounters any other time I go back to Disney. I made reservations 6 months in advance and it was worth every penny!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stop 5...Electrical Parade and Fireworks!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment