Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby Brother is HOW OLD?? YUP 22!


I cannot believe how time flies. My baby brother is 22....and that is absolutely crazy!! Of course I will always think that he is 5. Just this little fellow who needs his big sister.


We went out to a local Mexican restaurant to celebrate!!! I love that he texted me and asked if we could open presents at Mom's.....he was trying to avoid all of this embarrassment!!!


This is Heather (Mitchell's girlfriend), Mitchell, and Mom

Me and my middle brother Stephen

Soooo....that Baby brother.....let it be known that he still needs his big sister....some of those things go like this:
1. Will you help me study? (so we use random techniques for memorizing..he thinks I'm funny)
2. How can I find out how to make a resume?
3. What do I tell those financial aid people?
4. Will you call those financial aid people for me?
5. Can I come over?

Yes...it's true...he still loves me and needs me!!!


Mitchell and Heather

And look who made it.....after landing at the airport at 9:00 PM...he came straight to join us....awww..I love him!!! He looks thrilled..I know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment