Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wedding Planning and Nightmares

I have always been the kind of girl who has dreams that I think contribute to my already anxious personality! When I used to dance, I had those recital dreams about forgetting the routine or forgetting my costumes! Well...now the wedding dreams have started! A few nights ago I had a dream that the reception was set up all wrong with tables in all the wrong places. The truth about this is that I have seen the reception site one time! I will have several meetings to discuss the arrangement of furniture....and copies of the floor plan. I am sure that it will work out. Then, last night I dreamed that the guys did not have anything to wear! We never decided on a suit or tux and so they just decided to head to the store about 2 hours before the wedding! The truth here is that we are still discussing what the guys will wear!!


I am not sure I can take 10 more months of these kind of dreams!!! AND I refuse to take medicine for what is supposed to be the happiest time in my life! Sooo...I am going to take them as subtle suggestions for what I need to add to my "to-do" list! So....I need to start investigating guys suits/tuxes and I need to wait to meet with the event director before I freak out about the table arrangement!!

Now, don't mistake me for some crazy BRIDEZILLA!!! I do have opinions and ideas of how I intend for this day to be!! How can I not??? But my motto is to "Let things go!" As long as we have food, drink, music, and each other....I'm going to be happy!

1 comment:

  1. That is a good motto to have! Just try not to sweat the small stuff b/c no matter how hard you plan, things will still happen like car accidents, snow, people getting lost, amongst other things and everything will still be alright in the end b/c on that day you won't care about the small stuff. I promise.

    ReplyDelete