Thursday, June 10, 2010

Catching Up!

With all of the "Getting Engaged" excitement, I haven't posted and blogged about a few events. First, we had some family over to the new house on Memorial Day weekend to enjoy the pool and the yard.
My Godson HiramHudsonJC and SavannaMaggie and Papa..enjoying the hot tub!Don't forget about cool pops...in the pool!And catching some rays...Maggie and Hudson!We just had a nice, relaxing day and a few hot dogs for lunch!


Second, JC and I did have a great time at the beach for our little vacation! JC and I had some nice quiet time together to just relax. Of course all along he had "The Proposal" in mind!

On Saturday (the morning after we got engaged) we met up with my dad and Christi, by brother Mitchell and his girlfriend Heather and Brooks and his girlfriend Alyssa for Billy Bowlegs!! I like to refer to this event as "Bourbon Street underwater." It is a crazy event...but very fun!Then Saturday night we were being a little silly after a day of fun in the sun before heading out to dinner....maybe the "engaged" status had us giddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment