Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The HOUSE

I have just kept forgetting to take pictures of our house after the remodel!! So here are some of the remodels. Only things left to come....

1. Drapes for Kitchen and Dining Room
2. Coffee table for living room (but we kind of like it being open right now)

One thing JC and I have really come to agree on is "Less is More!" And after cleaning our new house...I love it!! We don't have a ton of decor....just a few nice things!!! It makes the house always feel so clean, open, and airy!!!

Kitchen Eating Area (BEFORE)Kitchen Eating Area (AFTER)
Kitchen with Wallpaper and White counters (BEFORE)
Kitchen painted and new counter tops (AFTER)

Foyer (BEFORE)
Foyer (AFTER)

Dining Room (BEFORE)
Dining Room (AFTER)

I LOVE our house!!!! Oh...here is my EMPTY china cabinet that I hope to fill really soon (per wedding gifts)!

1 comment:

  1. Um can you come and decorate my house next LOL
    I love the before and after photos what a transformation!! You did an awesome job!! I love the wall colors you chose and the open airy feel of the rooms and well they just look awesome!

    I bet you will have that China cabinet filled as soon as you open all your goodies at your wedding shower!!

    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete