Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kidz Klozet

Oh my.....a consignment sale!!! In Mobile we have this huge consignment sale twice a year, spring and fall!! I went this past spring to pick up a few things for Savanna. I happened to get a Charity Sale pass so I was able to go in before the public. I stood in line for about 30 minutes and was just behind about 20 people....not so bad!!

Well this year I happened to luck up with a Consigner Sale pass which once again meant that I could go in before the public but with all of the consingers!! So Sunday afternoon....I went out in the rain to go catch some bargains!! When I pulled up to the parking lot....there were no spaces left and I was re-routed to some grassy, rooty, patch in between some other stores!! As I parked I sat in my car one moment and said "To heck with this!" and left! I am not the richest girl in the world....but I DO NOT fight or want to feel crowded or overwhelmed for a good deal!! Nope...never have and NEVER will!! I LEFT....I couldn't believe it but I did.

WELL....the sale was opened to the public three days this week, so on Tuesday (with MOM in hand) I attempted again and it was much better!!! I may have missed out on the best stuff but I got quite a few bargains and was happy!!! Here are some of the nicer things...I got her a few other outfits too AND mom found her some pink, sparkly, Sleeping Beauty high heels!! I'll have to show those when she puts them on!!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,
    HOw cute! I just heart smocked dresses and I love all those cute outfits! The one with the pressies on it will make a sweet holiday outfit as well as that last one! Super presh....good job girlie

    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete