Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sneaky Peaky!!!

It's CAKE time!!! I just went this week and chose my wedding cake...it was so much fun and I think because the lady (Cakes by Judi) was so sweet. She just listened and recommended and it was great!!! JC was out of town so my mom went with me.

Here are the two hints!!

1. I am using my grandparents cake topper. My grandfather has passed away but my grandmother will be at my wedding. The cake topper will be 71 years old when I use it. HOW AWESOME!! Several of the grandchildren have used it so far. It has been restored and the heads have been glued back on. My mom said she can remember playing with it as a child. How Funny!



2. Fresh Flowers!!!


That's all for now!!!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome you are using such a family heirloom for your cake topper! That is funny your mom said she used to play with it as a kid, um try to avoid letting Savanna play with it until after the wedding since the heads were glued back on or they may fall back off LOL....

    Love those flowers...sooooo is that a sneaky peaky that you are using white and pale pink roses or are ya just teasing to throw me off hahahah

    xoxo
    Summer :)

    Lovin' your fall background BTW

    ReplyDelete