Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Me and My Boy!!

I must say that I had an absolutely fabulous weekend with my "soon-to-be" hubby!!!

He had been traveling all last week, so I was super excited for him to be in town this weekend AND to have no big plans (except for football of course). Friday night we went out to dinner and some live music at Blue Gill restaurant on the causeway! Some good food, drink, and entertainment was just perfect. After we were the last couple to finally leave Blue Gill, we stopped by one of our favorite little bars and just enjoyed good company....and some late night food! The chef stayed late and so he made me some quesadillas at about 2:00 in the morning! YEP...2:00AM...we didn't get home until just after 3:00 but it was such a great night!


Here was our entertainer, Gregg Fells, absolutely awesome!


Needless to say we were a little tired the next day...but we went to some of JC's friends house for both games!!! I now take my staple foods...taco dip and meatballs!! Everyone loves it! We had a nice afternoon. I did catch my eyes closing a few time during the Alabama game (it was a little boring) but I totally woke up for what was a crazy Auburn game (we should show up for the first half from now on)! On the way home we stopped for a frosty...mmmm!!


Sunday we woke up feeling quite relaxed and rested. We ran a few errands, did laundry (I did), swam and cooked an awesome 10 month dating anniversary meal! We had filet mignon, twice baked potato (yes I realize my potato is just about twice the size of my meat...oh well), and peas!

I had a great day and JC did too...otherwise he would have told me to put the camera away...but he was having fun!!! I love weekends like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment