Wednesday, November 18, 2009

25 Random Things About ME

1. The two reasons I got my PhD...1) of course to make a difference in the lives of kids with disabilities and 2) because I can do ANYTHING I want...kind of proving that to myself.

2. I love MILK (fat free of course) love it love it love it!

3. I am a real scaredy cat. I check under my bed and in my closets every night before I go to bed.

4. I have one student who made a real impression on my life...if he had a good day he asked me to print him off some medical facts about random diseases. My mom even bought books for him at the thrift store. One day he asked me for a file box...when I asked him why, he said because if his family ever has to leave fast, he wants to have all of his medical stuff. Derek :) Yes...I gave him a file box.

5. I have a ton of anxiety...but fortunately control it without medication!! Thanks friends.

6. I do not like confrontation. I don't enjoy telling others they did something wrong or being told that myself.

7. I turn off the commercial of the white Ceaser dog waking up his mom because my dog lives with my mom, not me, so it makes me sad. Ex. I am not going to ever watch Marley and Me...no sense in feeling that sad.

8. Me and my brothers would do anything for each other....though it usually never appears that way when we are together.

9. My refrigerator is covered with photos and despite my attempts to clear it off I fear someone's feelings will be hurt when they are no longer represented.

10. I LOVE when I get a text message!

11. I think I can sing and always brag about my ability to tap dance...one day my friends will demand.

12. I know tanning is really bad for me....so I limit it to major events.

13. I always cover my cookie sheets with foil...no need to have extra cleaning to do.

14. Though I always ask for others' opinions, I do what I want.

15. I do not want to be rushed. If you tell me we are leaving at 8:00...that's when I'll be ready.

16. I will always give you the benefit of the doubt. I may get scr##ed in the end but that way I have no "what ifs."

17. I do not use a calendar!! I may have to eventually but I still have the ability to remember things. Watch me ginks myself. Occasionally I will put a reminder in my phone.

18. I am very good at forgiving and Forgetting. Gosh...if I couldn't forget some things I would be miserable.

19. I want to run away to get married. It only needs to be me and him. Not into all that planning. I will completely surprise everyone. Of course there will be a party when I get back.

20. I hope to have multiples when I have babies....best way to catch up!!

21. I have recently discovered that my good deeds on earth are not getting me into Heaven. God had Jesus take care of that for me! But I plan to keep doing good deeds.

22. I believe that the way you feel when you are first in love should never go away.

23. I have learned that there is only a need for a handful of true friends.

24. Full House was my favorite TV series on the original TGIF. I even own the first season on DVD.

25. I am not a very formal person. Suits make me nervous...though if the job calls for it I could handle it. Hate to change for a job though!! If you're good, you can get your message across just by being yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment