Monday, November 9, 2009

Relaxing,Tailgating, and Football

Thanks to the Baileys for letting us stay at the lake. What a great place to relax and unwind. The Baileys are Shelley and Jim's family whom I have come to know and love since I came back to Auburn. Friday afternoon, Shelley and I headed back to the lake to "celebrate." I was more or less letting my mind relax. Saturday morning we woke up early and headed to Auburn for the game. We tailgated at our car for just a little while (the game started at 12:30) and then we headed to the stadium. What a great bunch of people.....besides my family....they are my most favorite people. Thanks for making the weekend so special.

Me and Shelley unwinding after the big day!
The Tailgating Crew!!!

Gotta get a picture with Aubie!!!
Even the Baileys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment