Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's All in the Name

Well....it's finally here. My new personalized Auburn tag. I really struggled with trying to decide what to put on it. I wanted to remain somewhat humble, but I am very proud of my accomplishments. So I choose my first and last initials with my 3 very important letters. Some folks will recognize exactly what it represents and others will try to sound it out...Good Luck with that.....my baby brother came up with "Sudafed." Pretty funny I thought!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I wonder why even when you update your blog it doesnt show as updated in the sidebar on my blog...I always look at yours but it shows it hasnt been updated in 2 weeks and thats not right...weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sudafed is hilarious! so proud of you! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete