Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me...No Way!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



1. I did not start making my Christmas list during a 14 hour meeting on the same topic last week....I would never not pay attention to every detail of an important meeting. Nor did I begin my grocery list either.

2. I did not buy an $80 dress this weekend, after I have been trying to stick to a budget..Heck no...that would defeat the purpose of a budget! Now I need shoes!

3. When attempting to clean out my "research" closet (all my office and school stuff from Auburn), I did not just rearrange boxes and things and then consider it done.

4. During a Mardi Gras dance this weekend, I did not go sit in my car to listen to the Auburn game. I would never be that inconsiderate! Unfortunately, they lost.

5. This Monday morning, I did not spend the first two hours at working chatting with my friends and updating this blog. I have things to do!!

It feels so wonderful to be so perfect....yea right!!

3 comments:

  1. I know just what ya mean. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I could say so many of the same things. I'm also notorious for sticking to a budget... them splurging on something I do not need!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post...and ABSOLUTLEY love your blog design....I have had so little time to do any blog reading and I have missed it...stop by my Christmas blog and leave a comment. The giveaway is a great Christmas CD to add to your collection.
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete