Monday, July 12, 2010

Out of Town Guests

This past Friday night our friends from Birmingham, Shelley (Matron of Honor) and Jim came down to Mobile. They were leaving on their honeymoon cruise on Saturday and we were going to drop them off and then keep their car so that they didn't have to pay for parking for that many days!!! Besides...it was their first time to our new house and so we wanted to hang out together on Friday night. We spent the evening swimming, cooking out, and drinking! It was sooooo relaxing. The next day we ate lunch at Dew Drop Inn (per request of Jim) and then dropped them off! Shelley's momma (Mrs. Debbie) always worries about Shelley so I wanted to take some pictures of their send off to share with her!! We will meet them on Saturday morning so that they can head on home. I have to admit...I sure would have loved to be leaving on a cruise too that day!!
Jim and Shelley Bailey
My Penguin!
(Note: I am trying not to wear my ring in the pool...jeweler recommendation)
Me and Shelley
The guys Chill-axing!!! Notice the placement of the cooler!
Me and JC in our hot tub!
Did I mention we also celebrated Jim's birthday which was on Saturday!
Dropping Off!
The Farewell!
Waiting in line to board!
Just a picture of the ship
Here they are on the ship!
Shelley and Jim's Ship (can you see them in the right corner?)

No comments:

Post a Comment