Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Celebration

I will tell you one thing...I love hosting parties, but it is a lot of work. However, me and my man teamed up pretty well so that everything except for the grill was done when our guests arrived. That way people could just eat as they pleased!! We have really been enjoying our backyard and no one can deny that it is a great place for a party! The pool, the shade, the food, and the company..we even had music this time!!

Oh and I have to brag about my newest "honey-do" item. I have been wanting this umbrella to provide some shade over the pool at the steps. I had seen something like this at a friend of mine's in Auburn (Regina) and I just thought it would be so great for Savanna and the other kiddos!!
SO here it is....I love it!

Savanna....ready for the party!

JC's Granny..in her red, white, and blueHiramMamzy (my mom) and SavannaMia and Myers (My mom's friend and her grandson, also my friend Jenny's son)HudsonMary Elizabeth (my friend Stacey's daughter)My cousin Anna and her familyMe and SavannaMy Aunt and UncleMy Brother, the entertainer....he really is good at flips and stuff...the crowd loved it!USBabies holding Babies!We also had my brother's Frisbee Golf goal for additional entertainment!!

Later that night, JC, Savanna, and I drove out to a nearby Country Club and parked across the street to catch some fireworks....what is July 4th without fireworks! I love making memories and this sure was a great day (with lots of cleaning of course)!!


1 comment:

  1. HOw fun! Now I really want a pool! LOL
    Ya'll have such a presh family and Savannah looks more than excited to see the fireworks! You look so pretty girlie and tan....I wish I was tan LOL
    I am so glad you had a great Happy 4th with family and friends....
    Um I love that umbrella so stinkin' cute

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment today!It meant so much to me! I love that you have always thought of me as "normal" and not sick! I always try not to focus on being sick and it is so nice when I hear that some people don't think of me as that way....thank you so much for your encouraging words....means more than ya know....

    have fun in that pool pretty girl

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete