Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our New Ride (His Really)

Meet our new TAHOE!!! I love it....it has all of the specifications that I requested!! It's awesome!
We have been fortunate enough to both drive cars that are paid off!!! UNTIL...a few weeks ago that is....JC's engine just went! It had enough and was ready to move on. So after a week and a half of grueling car searching (I'm talking misery)...we found, what I consider to be, my DREAM car!!! The only thing is that it isn't mine...YET!!! I know that it is in the plans to be mine...after my car gives up.

But.....of course wouldn't you know that my Chevy Trailblazer with 183,000 miles is running like a champ!!! Oh well...I guess we should enjoy it while we can!!! (That's my mom driving...we were dropping the Tahoe at the airport for JC).

No comments:

Post a Comment