Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Wedding Day Shape"

BAAhahahhahahaha!!! I keep reading about this "wedding day shape" every time I read a new checklist about what I should be doing this month to get ready for the wedding. AND....this leads me to my question of "How exactly is this part of the excitement of wedding planning?????" I should be celebrating and....well....eating of course!!!

But...I would hate to be this lady!!!



So NOW, the time has come that I have to do something. I don't plan on being a size 10, but I do know that I want to be feeling a little healthier!
Soooo....Tuesday I joined Weight Watchers!

I so did not want to...in fact I kept telling myself with everything coming up this month (company, trips, parties) I would really be wasting money by joining right now. BUT...my good boy reminded me that there will always be something coming up or going on!!! So I had my first official weigh-in on Tuesday (and there is no way in heck I would ever reveal that....well he knows now...but only because he is trying to do it with me)!! And so I am on day 2....and not hungry yet!! But just wait, that is when it gets tough!! But I have to remind myself that I am trying to be healthier in general...not just for that wedding day but for myself and for my marriage!! I want kids (soon after marriage) and I want to be healthy for that also.




And now I ask for you to Wish me Luck!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck- you can do it and you will look like a beautiful bride either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck - you can do anything that you put your mind to - Dr. Zito :) I'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete