Monday, November 8, 2010

Full Fantastic Weekend!!


This past weekend JC, Savanna, and myself headed up to Birmingham for a few things. First, we needed to take our engagement pictures because we chose a photographer from Birmingham. Shelley and Jim used him for their wedding and we were just really happy with the work we had seen. We were, of course, staying with Shelley and Jim so it was a nice visit with friends too!! We did our photo shoot outside kind of in the woods. I don't have any proofs yet BUT cannot wait to see them!

Second, I scheduled the photo shoot around the Disney Princesses on Ice because Savanna is wild over princesses right now!! I even think Daddy was pretty impressed with the show. Savanna cannot get enough Cinderella right now! Everything is Cinderella....and her favorite color is not pink but BLUE!! I think Daddy enjoyed Mulan and all those kung fu type moves! I'm not sure about my favorite......I kind of liked everyone!


After Princesses we went back to Shelley and Jim's to watch the AL/LSU game! JC is a huge Alabama fan.....so needless to say....he was pretty bummed!! We drove home after the game to enjoy sleeping in on Sunday!!

It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. got the save the date card yesterday!!! I am so excited for you!!! cant wait to see that gorgeous bride walk through those doors!!!

    ReplyDelete