Friday, November 12, 2010

The Latest Wedding Nightmare!!

Literally it was a nightmare....a dream....nothing actually happening in real life except that the plans are coming together!!!



My biggest concern for my wedding day is that I will not be able to see how everything looks before the big moment. Whether the tables are just how I wanted or the right candles are in the right places....I just cannot have any control on that day and I need to move on!!! I have vowed to not leave my house the day of my wedding until the trolley picks me up to head to the church!! Everything will come to me!!

So the dream.....I was at the Chapel meeting the florist to make sure everything was in the right place. The florist had brought my unity candle adorned with bright red bows and peppermints hanging down as decorations. I remember thinking to myself in my dream "I'm okay with this...it's no big deal." (Remember my wedding is in April....nothing to do with red or peppermints)!Anyways....I was hanging out at the church so late that even some of the guests began to arrive. I had to hurry and leave.....the next thing I know, I am driving way out past Tillman's Corner in the country. I had no clue how to get home. I got out my GPS and it said "coordinates cannot be found." Ugggh.....all of a sudden I am walking around some festival trying to get home. JC thinks (when I told him about the dream) that I was in Bayou La Batre at the Watermelon Festival. Either way.....I was wandering around and was not near ready for my wedding.......the end.



Actually I woke up....very concerned!!! So hence my need to stay home the day of my wedding...no getting lost anywhere!!!

The thing is...I know these dreams will only get more intense as time gets closer.....I just have to deal with them. I think it will be kind of funny if I write them all down and can read them later!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think the red bows and peppermints are pretty funny! The thing is on the big day, as long as everyone shows up on time and you get married...the flowers and everything else are pretty far from your mind. There's nothing you can do about it the day of, so try and enjoy your big day as much as you can! After all, it only happens once and it will fly by!

    ReplyDelete