Friday, October 30, 2009

ABCs of Me!!

A - Age: 30
B - Bed size: Queen...it's just me!
C - Chore you hate: Unloading the dishwasher
D - Dog's name: Gabe
E - Essential start your day item: Throw pillows on the bed (2 of the 6 on weekdays)
F - Favorite color: Pink and Red
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments you play: Don't
J - Job title: Grant Coordinator
K - Kid(s): Not yet
L - Living arrangements: Me, myself, and I!
M - Mom's name: Mary Anna
N - Nicknames: Stef, Steph, Sister, Beavis Anne
O - Overnight hospital: Knee surgery
P - Pet Peeve(s): Changing the Plans (we make them so we don't have to change them)
Q - Quote from a movie: As Good As it Gets, Melvin Udall, "Don't be pessimistic, it's not your style. Okay, here I go: Clearly, a mistake. I've got this, what - ailment? My doctor, a shrink that I used to go to all the time, he says that in fifty or sixty percent of the cases, a pill really helps. I *hate* pills, very dangerous thing, pills. Hate. I'm using the word "hate" here, about pills. Hate. My compliment is, that night when you came over and told me that you would never... well, you were there, you know what you said. Well, my compliment to you is, the next morning, I started taking the pills."
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 Brothers, Stephen and Mitchell
T - Time you wake up: Weekday, 6:00am Weekend, 8:30-9:00am
U - Underwear: Granny panties during the week and red, white, black lace hipsters on the weekends
V - Vegetable you dislike: Almost all...will eat broccoli, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, peas, corn
W - Workout style: Random...hahahaha...walking.
X - X-rays you've had: Knee, ankle, shoulder
Y - Yesterday's best moments: Mexican for lunch with dad and brother
Z - Zoo favorite: Orangutans....one time with my Godson we were eating grapes and the orangutan stuck his gigantic hand out and wanted some...we did throw him some after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment